Become a Member to Access All Resources
Job Opportunities at Lori Caroll & Associates
Lori Carroll & Associates, an Award Winning Interior Design Firm with over 3 decades of experience providing luxury design service is currently seeking a capable and motivated person to join our remarkable team. Our Studio is searching for a fast paced professional that will thrive in an environment of Dynamic Designers. The LCA team oriented workplace is an organized workplace that is FUN, Hardworking and Collaborative and is constantly changing and growing.
The Ideal Candidate will be very detailed oriented, punctual and professional.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- This Position requires a flexible schedule.
- Qualifying Candidate must have reliable transportation
- Early Morning and client visits are required
- Ability to Multi-Task and remain organized
- Must be Reliable and Punctual
- Ability to read and understand construction documents
- Must be willing to assist with administrative/accounting duties are required
- Proficient in EXCEL
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required.
- Candidate must posses excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in AUTOCAD, ADOBE CREATIVE SUITE, QUICKBOOKS, SKETCH UP
- Qualifying Candidate must represent our Brand through communication, personal appearance, and professionalism
- Must be people and relationship driven
- Must be a strong TEAM Player
The Ideal candidate must be open and willing to provide support through all phases of the design process, but not LIMITED to: Composing Design Proposals. Assisting with Design Consultations, Client Visits, Design Development, Presentation Delivery, Administrative and Ordering documentation as well as detailed FOLLOW UP throughout each project.
We are a team oriented firm with a HIGH LEVEL of Professionalism and willingness to LEARN and WORK HARD.
Please send applications & inquiries to Lori Carroll at firstname.lastname@example.org
Designers to Host a Network TV Show
Are you an amazing interior designer with a flair for over-the-top creativity? Can you turn any space into a fabulous, over-the-top experience that makes people go wild when they see it? Now casting designers worldwide to host a new network series.